Sunday| 4pm & 5pm
Address: 5800 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
Near Sunset & Lonetree Blvd.
“ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart…soul…and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” (Matthew 22:36-40)
Every church needs to have a purpose statement that answers the question, “why do we exist?” At Grace, we filter every idea, program, and budget request through our purpose statement. If what we plan doesn’t help us meet our purpose, then we don’t do it.
Grace Church exists:
- To worship God with sincere expression.
- To share the Good News of Jesus with others.
- To connect with other believers in meaningful relationships.
- To prepare disciples to fulfill their purpose.
- To encourage leaders in their God-given destiny.
“To reach people with the life-giving message of Jesus that they might become fully devoted followers of Christ.”
Let your friends know about Grace Rocklin: